Liaison with maintenance and building contractors.
Prepare a three or five year maintenance program based on Trustees requirements.
Maintaining a panel of qualified contractors in all sectors and levels of maintenance and painting.
Home Owner Associations in the process of properties being built
- Record keeping and management of plan approval processes in consultation with independent architects.
- Distribution and implementing of the architectural guidelines .
- Co-ordination of approvals and final acceptance of plans.
- Monthly reconciliations of building levies .
- Record keeping of building timelines and the imposing of fines.
- Monitoring of contractors and ensuring compliance with environmental standards.
- Enforcing of rules and builders contracts as established by Trustees.
- Monitoring of compliance with architectural design manuals in consultation with independent architects.
- By order of the Trustees implementation of procedures necessary to ensure compliance where non-compliance has occurred.
- Clearly define painting needs and report to Trustees.
- Obtain quotations to prepare cost estimates for conducting the work.
- Obtain and provide comprehensive specifications for the preparation, repair and painting project.
- Address the controls required when disturbing lead paint or Asbestos surfaces under the Body Corporate’s Health and HOA safety guidelines.
- Identification of firms that may be qualified to complete the project.
- Schedule mandatory pre-bid meeting between the candidate contractors and board of trustees where the scope of work must be presented in detail and questions regarding the project can openly be discussed.
- Compile the results of the pre-bid meeting together with other technical and financial information.
- Incorporate information into a proposal that will be submitted to the board of Trustees after the pre-bid meeting.
- Collaborate with trustees to evaluate each contractor’s proposal and sample assessment.
- Convey the results of the Trustees decision to the contractors after a selection was made and a contract awarded.
- Manage communication between all relevant parties during completion of the painting project.